More information about Companion Coaching and Advent Recovery’s available solutions.
Your Companion Coach spends incredible amounts of time with you: full work days, work nights, or extended periods where the Companion is by your side 24 hours a day. We can do this days, weeks or months at a time.
Returning home from treatment, you are trading a secure, drug-free environment for one where you know you’ve had huge problems. We help you take treatment home with you. As long as you need us, you’ll have 24-hour personal assistant dedicated to giving you a good foundation in your recovery community.
Some of the roles a Companion Coach will fill:
- Build client confidence by giving the client a new experience in situations which would previously have led to relapse.
- Explore, in depth, those areas where the client has little or no experience in “saying no”.
- Help the client identify areas which have presented or may present roadblocks to continued abstinence.
- Transport the client to and from every location throughout the day.
- Ensure a drug-free environment – this includes hotel rooms, executive offices, studio sets or trailers, residences, personal vehicles, etc.
- Those resistant to remaining abstinent from drugs and/or alcohol benefit greatly from the presence of a constant companion who simply will not allow a relapse.
- Provide services to those leaving treatment, currently in sober living, in an outpatient/day-patient program, in their own home, transitioning from sober living or treatment to their own home, or who suffered a recently relapse.
A Companion Coach challenges and supports his client to make lifestyle changes and experience a better quality of life. We want you to avoid relapse and end the cycle of multiple trips to treatment. We help our clients be more effective and get back to center.
It is important to differentiate between the Recovery Coach and the Companion Coach. Sometimes, a client will start with one and transition to the other. Whatever your needs, Advent Recovery has the staff and experience to help you achieve your goals – free of drugs and alcohol.
Take a little treatment home with you.
Give yourself a break and contact us to find out more.
8 Hours Companion Coaching: $80024/7 Companion Coaching: $1800/day Message Us or Call Us at 1(302)-299-8983 for more info.